Full Time | Administration | Wanamassa, NJ
LADACIN Network, a non-profit agency in Monmouth County, is seeking a Payroll/HR Assistant. The qualified candidate will assist the Payroll Specialist in processing biweekly payroll for over 500 employees across multiple locations utilizing ADP software, ADP Reporting, and EZ Labor time management system, and provide support and assistance within the Human Resources Department.
• Responsible for day-to-day functions of bi-weekly payroll processing for over 500 employees in multiple locations.
• Timely and accurate processing of payroll using ADP Work Force Now , Time & Attendance/EZLabor and payroll reports.
• Review Pay Register totals and details for accuracy.
• Calculate and issue manual checks as needed.
• Process new hires, status changes, separations, direct deposit enrollments, tax forms, garnishments/child support withholdings and other payroll adjustments.
• Maintain multiple Excel worksheets.
• Maintain highly confidential payroll/personnel records and files.
Qualified candidates must be proficient in Excel and Word, be able to work independently in a professional environment, be extremely detail oriented, be able to work under pressure and handle confidential materials. Min. 2 years relevant payroll experience required. Generous benefits package and on-site childcare available at reduced staff rates.
Please e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 732-493-5961, attention Human Resources.
New Jersey law prohibits employers from considering the criminal records of job applicants for employment under certain circumstances.